Monday, July 14, 2008

Week 2



It was granny weekend and Vivian got to spend time with both of her grannies. She also made it to the Sugar Bowl and met her new friend Maeve.

Here are the pictures
.

7 comments:

Jaye said...

Love that first photo, Brian.

Anonymous said...

It's wonderful to see Vivian waking to the world. I hope you'll keep this up Brian. We love it. I wish I could go to the Sugar Bowl! But I'd opt for a hot dog and a beer -- hold the bottle. I hope you guys are not too upset about the Budweiser takeover. I'm still trying to figure out what McCain's wife has to do with that.

Francy said...

What a gorgeous girl Vivian is. And you look fresh as a rose, Tara. Wish I could have been at the Sugar Bowl too. We have so much to celebrate these days. Love to everyone.

Sara said...

You guys are beautiful. I especially like the dried trail of drool running down her face. Vivian's face, that is.

Anonymous said...

She`s starting to look like Brian - put some lipstick on her. Peter

Sandra said...

Gorgeous....how are things going T? Are you loving mummihood? I'm looking forward to it...though not sure if it's actually going to happen. One week overdue...and she still seems pretty comfy in there.

ladykore said...

Mum and daughter are both looking so beautiful. This is a wonderful photograph. Im assuming that pappa Brian took it? Oooodles of love to the newest murphy offshoot. Koré xoxoxoxox