Thursday, July 3, 2008

Welcome Vivian

Well, it doesn't surprise me, but Vivian is simply gorgeous. She is so tranquil and adorable after her first meal. Good omen! Welcome to the land of copious cousins. Every time I call Vivian or hear her name, it has a pleasant ring, kind of an ecco of memories behind the sound.
I would love to see the 3rd generation Cousins party in 2027. Congratulations Brian and Tara, and a big wet kiss.

1 comment:

Francy said...

I finally got to see the video of Vivian. Dial-up at home just doesn't do it. She's so cute and alert and soft and sweet.
Brian, you may have heard in the interview with Vivian the first that she contacted her cousin Vivian (there seems to be a tradition of two Vivian cousins at a time). They both had a boy and a girl at the time and both had named them Paul and Teresa--without knowing that the other had. Maybe these Vivians will do the same!