Caught this video of Sandra doing the baby dance to loosen the hips or as I think the kids call it "loosening the bedonk-a-donk"... Don't tell her I posted it :-)
I just finished wiping the tears from my face!!! That is a FANTASTIC video. I love it, and Sandra's still got the moves notwithstanding the belly!! You sexy Mama you. You guys are great. Love you tons. K
Sandra, you are the momb (that's mommy for "the bomb". I just know that little girl is going to be a great dancer too. She probably loves when you shake that bedonka donk. Hope you're ripening quickly. I love you!!
I'm in the library in Killaloe and Schroeder just came in and got to see you dancing with the baby. He loved it and sends big hugs. He wishes you lots of rest and peace.
7 comments:
I just finished wiping the tears from my face!!! That is a FANTASTIC video. I love it, and Sandra's still got the moves notwithstanding the belly!!
You sexy Mama you. You guys are great. Love you tons. K
You go girl! Shake that booty you sexy mama!!!
Rock on, Sandra! She's comin' down the pike!
That is hilarious. I would absolutely kill you, Kieran.
Sandra, you are the momb (that's mommy for "the bomb". I just know that little girl is going to be a great dancer too. She probably loves when you shake that bedonka donk. Hope you're ripening quickly. I love you!!
I'm in the library in Killaloe and Schroeder just came in and got to see you dancing with the baby. He loved it and sends big hugs. He wishes you lots of rest and peace.
Absolutely hilarious! Thank you for posting :0)
Post a Comment