
Tara and I were running some errands with Vivian today and we happened by 14th street. The block was kind of quiet (it was hot and it was Monday) but I was surprised I didn't see Hazel. The house looks the same and different. Did everyone hear the story of how we went to an open house there a couple of years ago?
4 comments:
Cool to see the house with the little garden. Ed cemented over the original to make room for playing children. I think we tramped down every living thing anyway. Vivian looks right at home. You'll have to go back so Hazel can see the new incarnation. She'll love it.
Cool to see the house with the little garden. Ed cemented over the original to make room for playing children. I think we tramped down every living thing anyway. Vivian looks right at home. You'll have to go back so Hazel can see the new incarnation. She'll love it.
Cool to see the house with the little garden. Ed cemented over the original to make room for playing children. I think we tramped down every living thing anyway. Vivian looks right at home. You'll have to go back so Hazel can see the new incarnation. She'll love it.
Now do you see why I'm so neurotic? Paul, that was unkind. Brilliant comment on my part--the double comment was my too quick click. But imitation is the highest flattery.
I forgive you.
Post a Comment