Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Vivian Margaret Murphy

Vivian Margaret was born today at 2:22 p.m. She's beautiful! She weighed in at 7 lbs, 7 ozs and is 19 1/2 inches long. Both she and Tara are doing well.

I'm sure that many more pictures will follow...

6 comments:

Brian Murphy (owner) said...

http://www.funforthewholefamily.com/vivian

I'll try and share more in the AM, I'm about to fall asleeee... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Kieran said...

Right On!!! She's gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Oh, what a beauty! And I love her name. Methodist Hospital, what memories that brings up. Mostly as children looking up at a hospital window from the street to wave to Mommy, Daddy, Tootsie, Jim or Marnie. They didn't let kids in in those days. And I guess Jaye got a good look at her Alma Mater.

I can't wait for more pictures and news. Marta and Max have been alerted. Imagine how pleased Vivian Fontecedro will be to have a little cousin Vivian!

Over to you, Kieran...

Sara said...

Wow, she's so pretty! There's no other word for it - she's a girlie girl! Tara you look beautiful, the complete antithesis of the recently in labor... can I have whatever it is you're taking?? Congratulations to the happy parents from all of us, and a particular salute from your namesake!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Vivian is really Beautiful. Most new born babies look like Winston Churchill, but She is one of a kind. She even came out with finger nail polish on. She is certain to be the new Queen of Breezy Point.

Francy said...

She really is gorgeous--so perfect. And you look like you just took a walk around the park, Tara. I would love to have seen Katie's face when she first saw her. We are so lucky to have these wonderful children. Can't wait to meet you, Vivian!! Brian, you're already a great father. Congratulations.