Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Nadia Rain Del Pasqua


Here are some more photos of the little bean.
We spent the rest of the day perfecting the family nap.

6 comments:

Sara said...

Congratulations to both of you wonderful parents! Where there's a Cloud, it's raining somewhere right? ;) Nadia Rain is as beautiful as her mommy, and Kieran you must be so proud. Don't worry, I am sure that at least for a few weeks she will sleep so much that you'll have time to get over the exhaustion and the excitement. It's mother nature's way of helping you heal. Once again, congratulations and we can't wait to meet Nadia in person!! Love, Sara, Andrea, Vivian & Anthony

Paul and Janis said...

Kieran and Sandra
Thanks for the great pictures. Isn't God great! Such a perfect, beautiful little girl. May He continue to bless your wonderful family.

Kama said...

BEAUTIFUL! she is beautiful, and she's long, just like her Mommy and Daddy. Congratulations guys, I can't wait to meet her. Sandra you look great, and Kieran, you can see how proud and happy you are. Love to all, Kama

Francy said...

I'm entranced.
She's so beautiful and Sandra, you look like a little girl who's just got the best present of her life. Neither of you look tired at all but I bet you're loving those family naps. Give my love to the lucky Barb and tell her to give Nadia double hugs and kisses from her other grandma.
I love the name. It really suits her. She has that Russian Princess air about her.

Jaye said...

Best. Middle. Name. Ever.

What a cool connection to her daddy! I agree with Francy that she does look like a Nadia, and with everyone that both parents look great! Great job, Kieran and Sandra.

Anonymous said...

Nadia Rain, how lovely you are! So it's Kieran Cloud and Nadia Rain. The perfect storm? And did y'all know that Sandra also has a nature middle name? Dawn. Yes, that voluptuous Mama is Sandra Dawn. the next one, a little boy, perhaps, could be Dusk. Dusky! How is Cici taking it? Give her a pat for me.