While we're all waiting for news of the new Murphy cousin in Portland, here are some pictures of the McLaughlin summer in Breezy (plus a few from our weekend on the North Fork of Long Island and from a fun day in Brooklyn with Kate and baby Vivian...).
Monday, July 14, 2008
Happy Birthday dear Matt, Happy Birthday to you!
Hooray for Matt!

While we're all waiting for news of the new Murphy cousin in Portland, here are some pictures of the McLaughlin summer in Breezy (plus a few from our weekend on the North Fork of Long Island and from a fun day in Brooklyn with Kate and baby Vivian...).
While we're all waiting for news of the new Murphy cousin in Portland, here are some pictures of the McLaughlin summer in Breezy (plus a few from our weekend on the North Fork of Long Island and from a fun day in Brooklyn with Kate and baby Vivian...).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Happy Birthday Matt!
All the pictures were great, but I have to say that the pictures of Emmett on the carousel cheering is my favorite!!
If you get the gold ring, you get a ticket for a free ride!
We've been going to that old fashioned merry-go-round in Greenport since Kate was a baby. This year, Paul had his first ride and all three of the bigger kids had a turn at getting the gold ring.
Happy Birthday Matt!!!
I loved all the pictures. Sara and I got very nostalgic and would love to be closer so we could 'pop' over for a long weekend or a swim in the ocean. K
Happy Birthday Matt indeed!!
Yes, it's true, we are really feeling the distance more than ever lately, be it because of all these luscious babies or this amazing blog that keeps us so much more up to date on the comings and goings of the Murphy clan. I would love to spend a few days hanging out in Breezy. Keep an eye out for us next summer!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MATT!!! Jaye should submit this photo to a Father of the Year contest.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Matt!!! When did Emmett become a string bean? I saw him at Small Paul`s Christening and he looked like a Chub? I recall that Patrick was a `BIG` kid up until 5-6 years old too. I guess that`s when Jaye pulls out the cork?
I did not mean to be anonymous in the previous post, I just can`t figure out which box to click on??? PETER PETER PETER
The cousin's party is August 10th on the bay. We'll see everyone then, right?
(or at least book a skype call)
Dear Anonymous... Did you think we didn't KNOW who was commenting, Duh? You gotta put in your username and password, Peach.
Happy Birthday Matt!!!!! Wish we were there to celebrate...actually...what I really wish is that everyone decides to move to the west coast! :) Love to all of you beauties.
Post a Comment