Yesterday went surprisingly well, and Vivian had a crowd of family and friends to welcome her to the world. I'm off to the hospital now. Tara is doing well.
Welcome tothe world Little Miss Murphy!!! Congratulations Tara & Brian I can't wait to see you all next month and meet that beautiful new baby!!! Love Elizabeth
Hi Everyone - Can a Tabert/Genova invade your site? Congratulations Brian & Tara, Vivian looks gorgeous, just like her name sake! Hope everyone is well, looking forward to seeing you all soon. This website is great! Love to everyone, Cathy
Tara and Brian... Congratulations !!! Vivian is adorable, she is a real beauty. Lukas and Noah have seen the video and are in awe. Lukas wants to hold her and play with her and Noah is excited to have another Vivian in the group. I have to say guys, the whole Murphy and in-law clan have Fantastic Genes. Love to all three, again congratulations, and Good Job Tara! Kama
4 comments:
Welcome tothe world Little Miss Murphy!!! Congratulations Tara & Brian I can't wait to see you all next month and meet that beautiful new baby!!!
Love Elizabeth
Hi Everyone - Can a Tabert/Genova invade your site? Congratulations Brian & Tara, Vivian looks gorgeous, just like her name sake! Hope everyone is well, looking forward to seeing you all soon.
This website is great!
Love to everyone,
Cathy
Tara and Brian...
Congratulations !!! Vivian is adorable, she is a real beauty. Lukas and Noah have seen the video and are in awe. Lukas wants to hold her and play with her and Noah is excited to have another Vivian in the group.
I have to say guys, the whole Murphy and in-law clan have Fantastic Genes.
Love to all three, again congratulations, and Good Job Tara! Kama
Thanks all! And good to see you guys here.
Tara and Vivian just arrived home today.
Post a Comment