sorry about my background voice, being a parent sometimes makes you ... um, annoying.
Anthony's going to be 1 on June 26! Love & hugs to all...
Crazy adorable!
So cute--and fast!! He's getting blonder too. Huge smooches. I love Miss Cookier Pants too. She's a star--just like her mother.
I just love this blog. How great to get to see Anthony being his adorable, cute self. I haven't stopped smiling. Can't wait to hold him. Janis
so handsome! I am amazed at how fast he gets around!! keep an eye on him!
Keep an eye on him is right! We had to go on our first emergency room excursion on Friday as he sliced his finger open... no stitches though, too close to the nail I guess - too bad!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Crazy adorable!
So cute--and fast!! He's getting blonder too. Huge smooches. I love Miss Cookier Pants too. She's a star--just like her mother.
I just love this blog. How great to get to see Anthony being his adorable, cute self. I haven't stopped smiling. Can't wait to hold him. Janis
so handsome! I am amazed at how fast he gets around!! keep an eye on him!
Keep an eye on him is right! We had to go on our first emergency room excursion on Friday as he sliced his finger open... no stitches though, too close to the nail I guess - too bad!
Post a Comment