This is just to let everyone know that your posts can be anything you like, and not just the kiddies. See a silly Youtube video? Read an funny article? Have an interesting thought you want to share?
This photo is from the Coney Island Mermaid Parade. I rode my bike by it last Saturday and I couldn't get close it was so mobbed (although I wasn't trying very hard since I was on my way to Breezy).
Check out the help links on the right for uh, help.
4 comments:
I bet you are so excited to have a daughter Monte..think of all the outfit possibilities!!
Horrors. Much as I love all things Mermaid this is pretty amazing. You could sell it to National Geographic.
It's Shades of Hanson's Hotel of Hospitality where I was paraded around the dining room dressed as "I dreamed I went to the Ball in my Maidenform Bra" at 6 years old. This poor girl better be walking to her therapist.
Yikes. All I have to say.
Also that I'm sure Pop reads at least ONE interesting article per day that he could share with us all on the blog.
Post a Comment