Anonymous?? Is that supposed to be Aloysius--that's more of an Irish name. That probably is Peter behind Mimi and that other girl. You'll notice that in all the photos that are supposed to be me my head is turned. Interesting . . . I plan on sending the one and only photo of "the cruise" when I remember to bring it to work to scan it.
3 comments:
YEAH, Peter`s behind them???????????
Anonymous?? Is that supposed to be Aloysius--that's more of an Irish name.
That probably is Peter behind Mimi and that other girl. You'll notice that in all the photos that are supposed to be me my head is turned. Interesting . . .
I plan on sending the one and only photo of "the cruise" when I remember to bring it to work to scan it.
I'd recognize your trademark multiple question mark style anywhere, UNCLE PETER.
Post a Comment