Today's the last day of school, and we're headed to Breezy for the summer tomorrow. Happy summer, everyone!
And Happy Birthday Anthony!
I WONDER if a certain Brooklyn baby will share the same birthday...
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Peach.... What a cutie! I notice there is absolutely nothing in the playpen to play with. I guess you used the time to devise the tortures you would eventually visit on your two sweet as yet unborn little sisters -- the indian burn, the noogie, slave labor digging up worms for your lake fishing when we visited Aunt Peter-can-do-no-wrong Marnie on Prospect Park southwest. Do Gracie and Luigi eat worms? Francy and I could be useful.
Jaye, I hope your wishes for a great summer don't mean you are signing off! You are bringing a computer to Breezy, right? Those of us on the contnent would love to see a few pix of the new bungalow.
The diaper looks like the same one Mimi had on years later in the front yard, but it had a GIGANTIC CRAP in it!!! Ha HA HA. The worm scandal took place at Ella + Miltie Friese`s Summer House in New Milford, CT.
3 comments:
Peach.... What a cutie! I notice there is absolutely nothing in the playpen to play with. I guess you used the time to devise the tortures you would eventually visit on your two sweet as yet unborn little sisters -- the indian burn, the noogie, slave labor digging up worms for your lake fishing when we visited Aunt Peter-can-do-no-wrong Marnie on Prospect Park southwest. Do Gracie and Luigi eat worms? Francy and I could be useful.
Jaye, I hope your wishes for a great summer don't mean you are signing off! You are bringing a computer to Breezy, right? Those of us on the contnent would love to see a few pix of the new bungalow.
Love, Mimi
The diaper looks like the same one Mimi had on years later in the front yard, but it had a GIGANTIC CRAP in it!!! Ha HA HA. The worm scandal took place at Ella + Miltie Friese`s Summer House in New Milford, CT.
Grandma and Grandpa should of never let him out of that cage.
Post a Comment