This is the Meem and me on the beach in Barcelona. Say no more . . .
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Love it Fran!!! I guess I am the marginally thinner, taller one on the left|? Just think, you will be a grandmother any day and you'll have lots of stuff to post. I begged Marta in Malaysia to send me a picture of her (I have no idea what she looks like anymore, but she says she's black as a berry. (She's got olive skin, while Max burns like us). I hope to have something of Marta and Max soon, but I am really waiting for the Kieran-Sandra and Brian - Tara progeny. Everyone is.
2 comments:
Love it Fran!!! I guess I am the marginally thinner, taller one on the left|? Just think, you will be a grandmother any day and you'll have lots of stuff to post. I begged Marta in Malaysia to send me a picture of her (I have no idea what she looks like anymore, but she says she's black as a berry. (She's got olive skin, while Max burns like us). I hope to have something of Marta and Max soon, but I am really waiting for the Kieran-Sandra and Brian - Tara progeny. Everyone is.
you women are beautiful, I love you!
Post a Comment