Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Kama is here to share


Hello there everyone!!!
I too, am finally here in this wonderful world. This is my first post, I'll share a silly picture with you of Vivian and Noah at the Mayfair, and I look forward to contributing. Right now I send all the Bellies around a big squeeze hug.
Love to all, Kama

3 comments:

Tara said...

Right back at ya Kama (big sqeeze, hug)!!

Paul and Janis said...

It's good to see you on the blog, Kama. You've been missing for too long. Does this mean that your new office, computers, etc., are finally ready?

Kama said...

Yes, my office is up and running.. It has been for a while but it has been a hectic time. We are still 'stealing' our electricity from the building, we don't have our own yet. but other than that, it is a great office. Now all we need is tons of business!!
At least now I know how to post therefore I can keep in touch more easily. Love to all. K