Sunday, May 18, 2008

One from the Archives


4 comments:

Francy said...

That is such a great picture. I don't remember seeing it before. That was probably 1949--not a great year for women's clothes obviously. But what a supportive bunch we looked like. Aww.

Jaye said...

I've got hundreds of old pictures that were looking for a home back in 1997, when we sold Grandma's house. It's fun to have a way to share them with everyone on this blog. Maybe I'll do a weekly feature...

Paul and Janis said...

I also never remember seeing this photo and agree that it was 1949 - maybe 1950. It looks like it might have been Easter Sunday, why else would we all be dressed up? Is Mimi being attacked by Francy? And Francy, I guess that they really didn't run out of film by the time you were born.

Francy said...

Paul, on looking at this photo again I realize that I'm whining. Probably because I've been noogied by someone. And yes it's nice to know there are Two pictures of me.
Yes, Jaye, that would be wonderful if you did a weekly. I'd love to see more. Thanks!