I was taking an introduction to video editing course the other day and needed to shoot some footage to edit. I ended up shooting this since I did not have enough people to do the spoon-on-nose dance made famous by the Francy clan. It's a bit long but I'm hoping to show it at Sundance this year...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Magic!
Hooray! Finally, this number will get the international acclaim it deserves. Great job, Kieran.
How did you do that??!!!
That could not have been Kieran. The roof would have had to have been much larger to support his Riverboats.
Kieran,
I like your music but I think it kind of looses something without the da, de da da, de da de
da da, da de da da de da de da da.
I just watched it again, great job.
Thanks for giving me some credit.
Janis
As much as I loved the other pictures and movies, this wins the Peabody award. I laughed till I cried!! Great talent!!
Post a Comment