Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Guess who just got his first TOOF!


Yes, Paul's finally got his first tooth at seven and a half months -- more than two months later than any of his siblings. He sends his apologies to anyone who has spent time with him in the last week.

4 comments:

Tara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tara said...

I am such a proud godmother! I am not joking when I tell you I just emailed my brothers and sisters and closest friends to let them know about Paul's tooth. Love this picture!

Francy said...

Gums of steel! Hope they are as strong in a few decades. Paul is adorable. I can't wait to meet him. He looks like he's all personality. Besides the great looks, of course.

Sara said...

I LOVE this picture. And I love this blog!
kisses and congrats to Paul!