Friday, May 2, 2008

In case you were wondering


Here's the full image of the detail used in the header. Its part of a Mother's Day card Francy, Kore and Kieran gave to Grandma in 1985. It comes from Jaye's archives.

In other news, I'm trying to post episode 3 of the interview but I don't have anyplace to store the MP3 online to stream to the blog. Anyone have any server space? the file is about 33mg.

And where's the participation? Wasn't there a cruise someone wants to report on? Read any good articles? Know anyone that got a huge splinter removed and got a medicated lolly?

Lastly, here is a link to something stupid I did. Have a nice weekend.

5 comments:

Francy said...

That's wild. I have absolutely no memory of this card. Do you, Kore or Kieran? Who drew it? Probably me. Oh, how I miss my memory.
What does it say inside?
I agree--more participation!!

Jaye said...

Server space? Wha?

Francy, the card doesn't say much -- just "Happy Mother's Day" and Happy Grandmother's Day". It's been sitting in my drawer for years, and I kept thinking I really ought to send it to one of you guys. When Brian told me he was going to start this blog, I was so happy -- One of my first thoughts was "We can use that picture!"

Francy said...

It's slowly coming back to me. I think Kore and Kieran and I each drew a floor. Thanks for saving it. When we saw the initial detail of it on the blog I thought it was really thoughtful of Brian to draw it. Who knew.

Kieran said...

Not sure which floor I drew.

Nice cat-train Monte! What was the inspiration for that?

Sara said...

I love that picture! 1000 points to Jaye for saving it. I do want to participate more, but I still haven't figured out how to get the videos from my handycam onto the computer. I know, it's pathetic - it's the kind with the small dvd inside and I can open it on the computer but don't know how to save it as a separate file. I can, however, do the camera phone thing...