Monte, I am sorry I killed your stump. I wish I could say it was the drinking. But really I forgot to do my thinking. And now you know your sister married a hump.
If Matt knew iambic pentameter His life would be much less testier He could put back the stump He would not be a hump And Monte would be so much happier
I swear its no problem. If after 3 years of waiting to turn the stump into a stool or table, it wasn't going to happen. But if it makes you feel better, call us even over your couch cushions...
2 comments:
If Matt knew iambic pentameter
His life would be much less testier
He could put back the stump
He would not be a hump
And Monte would be so much happier
I swear its no problem. If after 3 years of waiting to turn the stump into a stool or table, it wasn't going to happen. But if it makes you feel better, call us even over your couch cushions...
Post a Comment