I just wanted to wish all of you a very happy new year! 2008 was so wonderful to us and I just know 2009 will be the same. Any good resolutions from anyone?
Thanks for starting the blog for this year, Tara. Kore and I were just saying that "we" should put something up. Maybe Monte can help. If one would like to post a video from one's camera, how does one do it? No resolutions for me either yet. I'm still digesting all the food but if I were to make one it would be to appreciate every single second of my life. (Yes, Paul, even the groan I can hear from here. Love you all!!
I learned, after having a Pet Scan, that my Lymphoma is gone and that I no longer need any treatment. I too have resolved not to make resolutions because they have a way of coming back and kicking you in the ass.
Francy, I'm with you (about living each moment).I think that Facebook is interfering with the blog. I don't immediately go to the blog, I go to facebook. We must keep up the blog also. I'm going to find out how to post a pic to the blog. Wish me luck.
The previous comment was from Janis, and I agree with it (except for the Facebook part, which does not pertain to me). I also agree with Francy that Tara deserves a big thank you for starting this up again after four weeks of holiday distractions. Thank God for Peter's news and a healthy, prosperous New Years to all. (Francy, your hearing is excellent.)
7 comments:
...to make no resolutions
Thanks for starting the blog for this year, Tara. Kore and I were just saying that "we" should put something up. Maybe Monte can help. If one would like to post a video from one's camera, how does one do it?
No resolutions for me either yet. I'm still digesting all the food but if I were to make one it would be to appreciate every single second of my life. (Yes, Paul, even the groan I can hear from here.
Love you all!!
I learned, after having a Pet Scan, that my Lymphoma is gone and that I no longer need any treatment. I too have resolved not to make resolutions because they have a way of coming back and kicking you in the ass.
Francy, I'm with you (about living each moment).I think that Facebook is interfering with the blog. I don't immediately go to the blog, I go to facebook. We must keep up the blog also. I'm going to find out how to post a pic to the blog. Wish me luck.
The previous comment was from Janis, and I agree with it (except for the Facebook part, which does not pertain to me). I also agree with Francy that Tara deserves a big thank you for starting this up again after four weeks of holiday distractions. Thank God for Peter's news and a healthy, prosperous New Years to all. (Francy, your hearing is excellent.)
I resolve to listen to more mandolin music.
Post a Comment