We'll all be in Pelham on Christmas Eve from about 1pm on (but stepping out to hear Kate sing at 5 o'clock mass). If any of you guys are going to be together and we can work out a time, I'll bring my laptop up. Let me know in the comments...
Wonderful to see (almost) everybody! Those kids are so cute--and talented. Though Jeff's tap dance was pretty adorable too. I think I may have to reconsider this skype thing. Maybe we can virtually visit Mimi in Malawi.
2 comments:
Great idea! The Canadian contingent will all be together in LA. How about 3 your time? My skype address is kierandelpasqua. Hope to see you all then.
Wonderful to see (almost) everybody! Those kids are so cute--and talented. Though Jeff's tap dance was pretty adorable too. I think I may have to reconsider this skype thing. Maybe we can virtually visit Mimi in Malawi.
Post a Comment