Thursday, January 29, 2009

Colosseum !!!

Corected file:
You will have to excuse them, at this age it is impossible to have them say anything interesting on video. I tried.. but to no avail!!
Fabio is in San Francisco so the boys and I took off on a beautiful sunny Sunday morning (after months of constant rain) and went to discover 'downtown' !! We then went to lunch with all our friends and little Micol, Sabrina's daughter. I'll upload another with Noah and Micol ... our kids love being silly silly!!!!

2 comments:

Paul and Janis said...

Yah, its facinating - you could tell by the face Lucas made at the beginning of the video. They are adorable boys. Makes us just want to come and play with them and hug them.

Francy said...

Great to have some local color. It is pretty hard to take in the Colluseum (sp?) in words. But "nice", I like that--Viv would too.