Sunday, January 11, 2009

The Tennessee Waltz

">

This was a great way to spend a snowy January Saturday afternoon/evening.

6 comments:

Paul and Janis said...

Spectacular! Exceptional! Wonderful! Brilliant! Watching that video makes us homesick. You all did a phenomenal job but the sound of the mandolin is distinctive. Now we know what Jaye meant when she resolved to listen to more mandolin music.

Kama said...

wow, wow, wow... no better way to get rid of the Monday morning blues!!! watching the video lit up my day.
It made me want to be there with you all.
Love, Kama

Francy said...

Fantastic. Everyone sounded wonderful. Great percussion section, beautiful voices, inspired guitar and somekinda mandolin. What a wonderful evening. Wish I was there.
I remember being in the backyard at 14thstreet when I was about 4 and wanting to surprise Tootsie. I put a radio in my doll carriage and then my Howdy Doody doll on top of it and the radio was playing Tennessee Waltz. So listening to this makes me think of Toots too. Oh, the circles.

Anonymous said...

WAANERFUL, WAANERFUL. Patrick`s missing teeth gave it a special touch. Lawrence Welk

Anonymous said...

Geez! The Tennessee waltz! One of Tootsie's favorites. I will have few possibilities for high speed connections to see these gems, so I am happy to have viewed these (Nadia is awesome). I'm sure there'll be a wealth of of blog gold when I return in late July. Take care and I wish for everyone of us to be as blessed as we have been thus far in our journeys. Love, Mimi

Kieran said...

That was awesome. Thanks for sharing. Good luck Malawi Mimi!!

Love;
KDP