
Behold the White Witch of Narnia and her foes -- King Peter, Prince Caspian, and of course, Aslan. More pictures here.
We all had a great, full day on Friday -- from the Halloween parade to the class parties to trick-or-treating. The weather was beautiful through yesterday, when we went to Breezy to finally close up the bungalow. Here's a 16 second video of Paul's first steps in sand:
November 1 Beach Walk from Jaye McLaughlin on Vimeo.
Happy November, everyone!
6 comments:
Wow, that Paul can scoot--and a fine attempt at sand dancing.
I love watching you guys having fun together. You're a great team. Speaking of teams, Emmett looks like a great soccer player. And, Patrick, you're a noble prince--and a good brother. Katie, you were gorgeous but hard to imagine you being evil.
Looks like lots of tooth action in the McLaughlin family--coming and going. Lots of love--miss you. Francy
Beautiful Beautiful!!!
it looks like they really have a blast at Halloween, and amazingly they all agree to do a 'theme - costume'!! I only have two and I think they'd disagree! they all look fabulous, and the video of Paul taking his steps in the sand are great. as usual what really hits me is the interaction between all of them. Kate and Paul in this case. I find it adorable.
Halloween isn't a big comunity party here, so we hid out in the Canonica and carved pumkinsand took long walks. I'll post a video if I figure it out!
Love to all, Kama
Great idea, Kama. Show off your new flip phone for us!
I meant flip camera. Oops.
Loved the posterboard display. You're so talented, Jaye. The kids costumes were great. It was fun to see the neighborhood kids, too. Got a big kick out of the soccer pics of Emmett. Loved his facial expressions. He looks like he is really into it. And the video of Paul and his coach, Katie is priceless. Miss you guys and want to hug all.
Post a Comment