Saturday, November 22, 2008

Homework: An oldy but a goody...

Please work please work please work....
Good idea on the "homework" brian, though i am struggling thru the process a bit. I WILL figure this out (i know its simple once you get it, but even the tutorial lady makes a mistake!!).
My post was inspired by Jeff, so i will have to share the trophy with him if i WIN (please win please win please win!) Its short ...but sweet. WARNING: Lowered IQ may ensue....

5 comments:

ladykore said...

I think i failed!!!!

ladykore said...

But i breezed thru my re-test.... My original mistake was that i used the URL instead of the embedded code. Got it now! Love to all and good luck! xo Koré

Kieran said...

Always with the intellectual humour... I don't get it?

Sara said...

I didn't get any sound on that one.

Kama said...

THANKS !!! Lukas and Noah have been imitating the monkey ALL weekend!!!!!