Friday, November 21, 2008

This is not my homework assignment.

It's just funny.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved it! How do you stay up so late with those four dynamos? Got tivo?

Paul and Janis said...

A few weeks ago we saw Louis CK live at the Broward Center. As one who can appreciate a "dirty joke" I must say that his show was the most crude, disgusting performance I've ever seen. He didn't tell jokes, he just reached all the way to the bottom, apparently in an effort to shock a laugh out of the audience. He actually sounds pretty glib and funny with Conan O'Brien but "you had to be there".

Jaye said...

I didn't even know the guy's name, actually. Someone posted this clip on one of the blogs I read, and it made me laugh out loud.

Mimi, no WAY could I stay up for Conan! I rarely watch TV at all, b/c sitting down on our poofy green couch any time after 8pm is like buying an express ticket to dreamland.

Jaye said...

I didn't even know the guy's name, actually. Someone posted this clip on one of the blogs I read, and it made me laugh out loud.

Mimi, no WAY could I stay up for Conan! I rarely watch TV at all, b/c sitting down on our poofy green couch any time after 8pm is like buying an express ticket to dreamland.

Paul and Janis said...

We were the oldest people at the show. Other (young people) we're laughing. The people in front of us laughed so much we thought they must have been on pot. I don't mind crude but he was just not funny. I enjoyed this clip, though. I guess he plays to the audience. Jaye, you get an A for your homework.