Not to purposely break with the amazing thread of random cheesy videos we've got going on here, but I hadn't chimed in in a while, so I thought I'd submit this little snippet of life on a Sunday morning (today) chez Principessa Vivian and Tony Leone, just to wish you all a wonderful week and to send oodles of love to the extended famiglia that is watching.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
PRECIOUS !!!
The Princess and the little prince. Arent they just beautiful!!!
This is just too good to be true!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. Sara, you need to come by here more often!
Favoloso!! Vivian is a natural and the Amazing Toni Leone with his daredevil feat was truly inspiring. I love a good tutu.
Thanks Sara!
BRAVO!!
ben fatto!!!
We took so long to comment because we were away on an eight day cruise to the Western Carribean. Great time. What a perfect little ballerina Vivian is. She's delightful. Anthony got soo big. He was quite capable on the stool. Heard your "Sex in the Clity" sale went well - great news. Love you guys - Keep those blog entries coming.
Post a Comment