Hello everyone ... I just wanted to send you all a little sneak peek into a typical Sunday morning with the two silly kids. no real reason, just trying out my little Flip video. Many of you have unfortunately already witnessed a ridiculous video I posted on facebook... please excuse my friends and I for any harm done to your ears with the singing.
love you all.Kama
6 comments:
I could watch them all day. They know how to make fun out of anything. Beautiful boys. Wonderful mommy.
I tried to post a comment when I first saw this video but for some reason it didn't register. Kama, you cut their hair. Noah looks so much older. They are delightful. Such nice, happy boys. We miss them. Keep up your blog posting. It's like getting a little present each time we see a new entry.
they look like so much fun to play with. I wish I could play with them!
Gabrielle and Jacqueline say a big "hello" and "we miss you" to their Italian cousins. We still tell the story of when the kids were leaving after spending the whole day together and enjoying getting to know each other, when saying goodbye how Luka was crying and told them how much he'd miss them! We treasure those pictures and if I can EVER figure out how to post them, I'll send them to you to enjoy. They are getting so big and are so cute!! XOXO Vicki
I want to play with them!
Gorgeous. You guys are such fun...let's get together soon to bake chocolate muffins. I LOVE chocolate muffins!!!!!
Post a Comment