Monday, November 17, 2008

Fat Legs

I know I posted a video of Paul recently, but ... is there anything cuter than fat baby legs that toddle and dance?

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Love the dancing...our fave place to boogie down is the kitchen. Mind you, we'll bust it out just about anywhere. Love it!

Francy said...

Break it down, Paul! He's got the moves. He'll soon be twisting with his grandfather.
Please keep these coming. Don't for a minute think we'll ever get too much of these guys. It's wonderful to see them in all their phases. Thanks, Jaye!

Kama said...

'Fat Legs' is beautiful... he looks so unbelievably cute I want to bite him !! keep posting... kama

Anonymous said...

Adorable!!! We got some fat baby legs over here too. Where are you, Sas? Now that the ROME SHOPPING PARTY - SEX IN THE CITY event was a triumph (Sara was one of three organizers) let's get back to home movies!