Sunday, November 16, 2008

Do you recognize this guy?

What a handsome devil...

8 comments:

Kama said...

HILARIOUS !!!
Monte with a great new do !!
XoXo - Kama

Paul and Janis said...

Very interesting that someone who makes his living with fabricated visuals is purported to be the subject of this photograph. All we can say is that the person portrayed never set foot in our house (but he did give us both a big smile when we saw this).

Kieran said...

I'm pretty positive that this is a young uncle Paul at a crossroads in his life.
It is taken during the 60's and he is facing two choices:
Option 1: Move up to Canada and join the commune his little sister Francy has discovered.
Option 2: Join the NYC police force and get a haircut.
Imagine what it could have been!?!

Jaye said...

Wow. Paul Murphy on a commune. This might give me nightmares.

Francy said...

Love the turtle neck. Very Leonard Cohen. I'd like it if we could do the perfect make-over online and then transfer it to real life. Do I have a job for you, Bronte!

Paul and Janis said...

Kieran, very perceptive. You were right on target. Unfortunately my commune application was denied when they found out I was a supporter of Barry Goldwater. It's funny how these forks in the road can define your life.

Kama said...

this thread of comments has to be one of the funniest things I've read lately...
Kama

ladykore said...

No kidding! Giggles galore!