Wednesday, November 26, 2008
The Contest
I'm sore from laughing and awesomely impressed. I would take too long to contribute, so Ill just say, Bravi TUTTI, and my specialest videos have to be Jaye's guy talking about the airplane on Conan - fabulous - and Kieran's appalling video about the subtle noise we were supposed to listen carefully for. This is really fun. I'll even try to learn how to post my own if Francy will !! Love,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Tees! I thought Mimi had written this post so when I posted mine I passed the torch to her, but since you've offered--go for it! You've even got two people right in your own home who know how to do it.
Just search something you find funny on YouTube and you'll find something--after you've gone through the really bizarre and wierd ones.
Post a Comment