great photos of all of you. Who was the amazing videographer? That freeze frame at the very end might have captured an Italian anarchist threataning to blow up the railroad. It looks like a great trip.
Believe it or not I have almost no pictures. Nadia is not a poser and even when she's dancing and singing, as soon as the camera comes out she stops. Sandra manages to catch some great photos of her though so I'll throw it back to her. I'll post another video. I got better results with videos. Now I understand why the pictures stop when they're toddlers. You're too busy keeping up with them.
3 comments:
SOO cute -- let's see some pictures from Seattle!
great photos of all of you. Who was the amazing videographer? That freeze frame at the very end might have captured an Italian anarchist threataning to blow up the railroad. It looks like a great trip.
Believe it or not I have almost no pictures. Nadia is not a poser and even when she's dancing and singing, as soon as the camera comes out she stops. Sandra manages to catch some great photos of her though so I'll throw it back to her. I'll post another video. I got better results with videos. Now I understand why the pictures stop when they're toddlers. You're too busy keeping up with them.
Post a Comment