I'm on a slideshow roll! Here's another one, with pictures from a carnival in Brooklyn we went to last night, after visiting with Pop, Uncle Monte, Tara and the girls. As you can see, Kate's still a thrill-seeker (remember her swinging on a rope into the river in Canada at the age of five?). Emmett's not at all convinced that these ridiculous rides are for him. Everybody loved the petting zoo and the ice-cream was AWESOME.
This Dan Zanes song is one of my faves...
3 comments:
Oh Jaye, I LOVE your slideshows, and the music is fabulous. Really livens things up! Thanks for a wonderful look at your life. Now Franma, where are the pictures of Nadia from your recent cavort to Portland?????
Jaye, Loved seeing the slide shows - every time I look at them. It's like a little visit with the kids. Keep up the good work.
Kate, you're an adventuress. Looks like a lot of fun.
Meem, I've graduated from Franma to Grandpa. I think I'll have to work on that--and also my computer skills. Nadia moves so fast these days it's hard to get too many pictures. First visit-1300 photos (almost). This visit--may 40, mostly bad. I'll try though they will probably be naked and cute.
Post a Comment