Fancy schmancy hotel had the water coming out of the ceiling and the wall between the bath and bed rooms was glass. Nearly scared poor Grandma to death.
Yes! I was trying to rinse out a diaper and suddenly the water fell from the ceiling. It doesn't work for cleaning diapers I'll tell you. It was a very romantic room but lacked a certain style for toddler care. We had a great time in Seattle though. Nadia is a wonderful traveller.
Sheesh. I must be more clear. It was a lovely, high tech, designer hotel in the heart of exciting Seattle. It had every amenity and was a pleasure to stay in. However, I was very surprised when the water fell from the ceiling. OK?
4 comments:
Is that supposed to be happenning? I'm confused!
Yes! I was trying to rinse out a diaper and suddenly the water fell from the ceiling. It doesn't work for cleaning diapers I'll tell you. It was a very romantic room but lacked a certain style for toddler care. We had a great time in Seattle though. Nadia is a wonderful traveller.
It`s called JAIL. Muldoon wanted to save money so you got the Prime Minister`s Suite. Pay your taxes.
Sheesh. I must be more clear. It was a lovely, high tech, designer hotel in the heart of exciting Seattle. It had every amenity and was a pleasure to stay in. However, I was very surprised when the water fell from the ceiling. OK?
Post a Comment