Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Montessa is coming! Montessa is coming!

Have you guys all heard?? Montessa will be here VERY soon! (Well, by this time next week, for sure). Here's a picture of her playing patty-cake with her big sister and one of her favorite cousins:



Also, have I mentioned that Paul is two now?

He's enjoying being two so far. We're having lots of fun doing fall-type stuff. This is one of my favorite pictures from our adventures this month.

There are a few more of my faves here, if you feel like looking.




6 comments:

Paul and Janis said...

Great pictures, Jaye. I guess Patrick was at some sports thing. Can't wait to see everyone.

Tara said...

Great pictures Jaye! I love the birthday hats picture. My thought was "wow, what a good looking group of kids". xoxo

Unknown said...

Yay Tara and Monte and Vivian! Montessa is coming I can't wait until Sunday to see Vivian, and Monday because I want to see Montess so badly!
Congratiolations!

Francy said...

Wow, it seems like minutes--though probably a lot longer for you, Tara. I'm sending big hugs and kisses to you all. Can't wait to see your picture, Montessa!

Confused said...

MONTESSA??? Isn`t she the lovely girl that Mimi met at the African White Castle?

Francy said...

Hmm, sounds like a good story. This Montessa is the lady imminent, daughter of the Duke of Bayside, Monte, and Duchess Twibby.