This is Viv, Bunny and Miriam circa 1935.
The Nallin Family. Viv is 4th in. I think the older couple just past her is Sade (with dark hair)and Frank. And doesn't the older woman next to Frank look like Miriam? Must be an aunt.
L-R Audrey Nallin (grandmother of Keith Norwood who sent the pictures), Tom Hendricks, Bunny and Viv. Wasn't she gorgeous?Keith Norwood is a Nallin cousin from Shreveport, LA and very interested in family history. He kindly sent these photos. Audrey, in the bottom photo, is his grandmother. He'd love more photos of the Nallins, Jaye, if you can decipher who is who. I'll send you his email.
2 comments:
I love the pictures, and also the old-fashioned loopy handwriting...
From years of copying her handwriting on school notes I'd say that's Viv's writing. Though I saw someone's handwriting who was about the same age and it was very similar. A lost art.
Post a Comment