Very cute. I will see what I can find from Halloween's gone by, but I'm not indulging myself--except to give out candy. But I would really Love to see Olive Oil resurrected. You were the bomb. And Matt, I didn't know you liked spinach so much.
You guys are ridiculously cute. Those are some great costumes. Did you guys do the whole trick-or-treating? Was it fun? Who got the most candy!?! ;) (Watch out for your parents....they might sneak the best chocolates!!!!)
2 comments:
Very cute. I will see what I can find from Halloween's gone by, but I'm not indulging myself--except to give out candy. But I would really Love to see Olive Oil resurrected. You were the bomb. And Matt, I didn't know you liked spinach so much.
You guys are ridiculously cute. Those are some great costumes. Did you guys do the whole trick-or-treating? Was it fun? Who got the most candy!?! ;) (Watch out for your parents....they might sneak the best chocolates!!!!)
Post a Comment