Thursday, January 22, 2009
Mimi called
All is well in Malawi. Mimi arrived, spent one night on a plane, and the next two in the Capital city where she landed in Malawi. Today she was picked up in Mazuzu (?) and is going to be staying for a week or so in a place at the lake, then will have a more permanent place. Her cell phone is 002659207484 and is 7 hours later than New York. Will keep posting news as it happens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Best of luck, Mimi
Can't wait to hear from you, Meem. I'll try and call that number soon. I've been looking at the MySpace blog. Thought you might already be there because there were two new entries. For those who wish to see it or become friends it's MySpace and Ganet's Adventure school--not exactly sure of the URL but I'm sure you'll find it. The Malawi tourism site is gorgeous. I want to go too. Lots of National Parks, lovely villages. Can't wait to hear more.
Love you Mimi Murphy. Francy
Can't wait to hear from you, Meem. I'll try and call that number soon. I've been looking at the MySpace blog. Thought you might already be there because there were two new entries. For those who wish to see it or become friends it's MySpace and Ganet's Adventure school--not exactly sure of the URL but I'm sure you'll find it. The Malawi tourism site is gorgeous. I want to go too. Lots of National Parks, lovely villages. Can't wait to hear more.
Love you Mimi Murphy. Francy
Post a Comment