She's getting so big. This is the first time that I, personally, thought that Vivian looked like Brian (although everyone else sees it). She's so expressive. She's looking at you guys as if to say "What, why are you looking at me like that?). Thanks for the video. Please keep them coming.
Hello Brian!! I logged on to upload two or three videos of the kids and found this Fantastic video if Vivian!!!! What a sweetie. She's fun and gorgeous, and lookds like a perfect mix of the two of you. congrats. kiss her for us too. love, Kama
6 comments:
She's getting so big. This is the first time that I, personally, thought that Vivian looked like Brian (although everyone else sees it). She's so expressive. She's looking at you guys as if to say "What, why are you looking at me like that?). Thanks for the video. Please keep them coming.
Hello Brian!!
I logged on to upload two or three videos of the kids and found this Fantastic video if Vivian!!!! What a sweetie. She's fun and gorgeous, and lookds like a perfect mix of the two of you. congrats.
kiss her for us too.
love, Kama
TOO CUUUUUTE FOR WORDS
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE
THAT VIVIAN!!
She is beautuful and so smart! Can't wait to see you all next week.
Looks like she's ready for anything. What a beauty. Bathtime is such fun. You guys are such sweet parents. Big kisses from me.
Post a Comment