Kieran says to view with caution because it's so hard to not be able to snuggle her when you see this. He's away in SanFrancisco and wishing he were with his favorite girls. Isn't she lovely?
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
OH FRANCY!!! She is just precious. What a face. I wish Kieran would post a bunch of pictures so we could get a better idea of our little Nadia. C'mon Ki!
Francy, I don't know how I missed this picture. I just saw it now. What a georgeous baby. Now that I'm in Florida I know first hand how you must be pining to hold her, snuggle with her and sing to her. Mine are spared my off key ditties. (that's something I only do when we are alone). I'll see them for Christmas but in the mean time, I talk to them over the phone - Paul doesn't listen much, he just wants to press the buttons.
4 comments:
OH FRANCY!!! She is just precious. What a face. I wish Kieran would post a bunch of pictures so we could get a better idea of our little Nadia. C'mon Ki!
we want to snuggle with nadia!
Thank GOD she doesn`t look like the Muldoon!
Francy,
I don't know how I missed this picture. I just saw it now. What a georgeous baby. Now that I'm in Florida I know first hand how you must be pining to hold her, snuggle with her and sing to her. Mine are spared my off key ditties. (that's something I only do when we are alone). I'll see them for Christmas but in the mean time, I talk to them over the phone - Paul doesn't listen much, he just wants to press the buttons.
Post a Comment