WOW! What a great slide show. It's like the old moving pictures. You really get a sense of her and her range of expressions. What a beauty! And I guess those great big blue eyes are forever. They don't change this late. She was a lovely butterfly. Keep the costume in case Vivian comes to Carnevale in Rome. Is that Prospect Park? Looks like Central Park to me, but maybe I just don't know that area of Prospect. Thanks for the pictures. We love them.
Looks like a fun Halloween, a great day in the park and a gorgeous baby at home. Vivian is, of course, a beauty but it's nice to see pictures of the parents as well. The photos are all great and make us miss all of you even more.
I love the photoshoot. It's a wonderful idea. You can feel the drool and see all the gorgeous expressions. She really is adorable and I agree--those eyes!
4 comments:
WOW! What a great slide show. It's like the old moving pictures. You really get a sense of her and her range of expressions. What a beauty! And I guess those great big blue eyes are forever. They don't change this late. She was a lovely butterfly. Keep the costume in case Vivian comes to Carnevale in Rome. Is that Prospect Park? Looks like Central Park to me, but maybe I just don't know that area of Prospect. Thanks for the pictures. We love them.
Looks like a fun Halloween, a great day in the park and a gorgeous baby at home. Vivian is, of course, a beauty but it's nice to see pictures of the parents as well. The photos are all great and make us miss all of you even more.
Those EYES!
I love the photoshoot. It's a wonderful idea. You can feel the drool and see all the gorgeous expressions. She really is adorable and I agree--those eyes!
Post a Comment