Hi All,
I thought I'd add my pictures for your viewing pleasure. I wasn't able to take any pictures during the ceremony, due to my role as the GODMOTHER. I did, however, get some fun shots of the lovely party at the Rockaway Seafood Company, of the after-party at Mimi and Pop's house (where we also celebrated Paul's birthday), and of the after-after-party on Sunday.
I hope everyone's well. Here they are!
Love,
Jaye
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Thanks, Jaye. These are wonderful pictures. Makes me feel like I was there. Brian and Tara look like very proud parents. And Vivian just gets cuter.
Paul is one already! Wow. I can't wait until all the kids get together. That will be a party!
Wow! Paul really enjoyed that cake! And he's so lovely with Vivian. I'd like a series of blowups of the four kids together at the end. What a family! Hooray, Jaye
hello everyone... ...
thank you for the pictures. they are fantastic, they are fun, and it makes us all miss you that much more!!
Vivian is great, she is beautiful. she looks like a perfect little ceramic doll. and Mom says she's incredibly good!!! good for you.
Jaye, the pictures of Paul with the cake are great, but even better are the pictures of the four walking away from the beach in breezy. they are great. the shots look like a Ralf Lauren Ad!!
love to all, Kama
So lovely...wish we could have been there (this does seem to be a recurring theme....maybe we should all move to a commune together. I'm thinking something villa-esque, with cooks and cleaners...anyone in???).
Post a Comment