


Have I completely lost it? I'm not sure....but I can't look at this kid and not think: My goodness! She's just the cutest thing ever!!!! Obviously, I'm biased. I know that. But I think since she shares your adorable genes...you might think so too. So here's some proof. (You'll also notice from my puffy eyes, I may be slightly sleep deprived, which might help explain the cute delirium I'm in.)
5 comments:
I see you have the Bjorn with the drool on it - we have the same one!
how'd you get my drool!?!
Yup! She sure is cute. Beautiful. Wow... And I love her hat collection. I hope we'll be seeing more of her on 461.
Your delirium is completely justified! Please give us frequent updates... I was lucky enough to see our beautiful July princess today -- and I SO wish we could get the two lovelies together.
OH, she is adorable. Very refined young lady. Im sure you will catch up on your sleep soon, sweetie. Sara was up all nite last nite with Anthony and he's only..............uh, 16 mos. Uh-oh. Gotta while to go ! Much love,
Post a Comment