Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Costa Rican Adventure


Nadia and I are in Playa Guiones, Costa Rica.

Kie and Francy (as well as my folks) left yesterday. It's beautiful, but I'm still a wee bit nervous being here by myself with Nadia. Could be that I don't speak Spanish. Could be parenting alone for six weeks. Could be the steady diet of beans.

But heh, we're jumping in and having a blast!

6 comments:

Kama said...

Incredible ! you are there till everyone comes back in Feb? are you staying with or near Kore'?
sounds super exciting! I wish you all the best and I can't wait to see you guys and finally meet Nadia.
love and hugs, Kama

Paul and Janis said...

Enjoy that vacation. Sounds like something very different - and no snow. Nadia looks great and seems to be very good at enjoying herself. Have a great winter.

Jaye said...

Hi Sandra! Aren't you lucky. And Nadia, too -- She's escaped the bitter cold of her first Canadian winter! Will you still be there on 2/18 when we arrive? Fill me in. I've heard 'Sweden' and 'yoga instructor' and 'someone coming to take care of Nadia', but I've lost the organization of all the details. More info, please! ;-)

Peter said...

I heard that the MULDOON was not allowed in Costa Rica due to size and the whistle that the sea breeze gave off as it blew through his ears?

Francy said...

I'm back

Francy said...

Hello, Just wanted to be sure I knew my password before I shot off my mouth.
Here's the update since the parties in question never answer emails, etc.
Kieran is in Sweden for work, but I believe he's back very soon (early Feb). Sounds like lots of fun and the stories will be great.
Sandra is in Costa Rica about an hour from Kore and Jeff's. She's doing her yoga teacher training and loving it. Her cousin is taking care of Nadia who has become a beach bum. They will all--Kieran, Sandra and Nadia-- be in Samara for the reunion. There will be 6:00 AM yoga classes, followed by surfing lessons from Nadia and Aquavit shots with Kieran.