Sunday, January 9, 2011

Christmas 2010


Christmas 2010, originally uploaded by jayemcl.


I'm catching up on photos, and I've been waiting to post this one and wish you all a belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!


Ack.  Click on the photo to see it full-sized.  I am done futzing with this for tonight. ;-)

4 comments:

Paul and Janis said...

That's an absolutely fabulous photo - thanks, Jaye. How did you get them all to look at the camera? We also saw the new web site for your latest endeavor. With all your photographic talent we expect a major success. Good luck:-)

Francy said...

I LOVE this picture. What gorgeous kids.

I finally figured out my password so I can post again. I felt like a mime looking at all these wonderful posts and not being able to respond.

Kama said...

what a beautiful picture, I am PROUD !!
I love them all and can't wait to see everyone,
love, K

Francy said...

What is your latest endeavor, Jaye? Paul and Janis mention a new website. Do tell. You're so talented!