Saturday, October 16, 2010

Time Capsule...

Below is a letter that Jaye wrote to me in 1983! What a great cousin she was (and is!). Its so cool to see how wonderfully her own kids are growing up, and what a great Mom she is...But I still remember Jaye as a kid herself...like this, sweet and loving and tres cool!! Thanks Jaye, for everything you are. I LOVE YOU!!!
Koré Anna Banana Butterfly xo

3 comments:

Paul and Janis said...

When I first saw the post, Paul had the letter up so I didn't see your comment. The first thing I thought of was Kore Anna Butterfly. I forgot about the Banana part. What a great post. Can't believe you still have that letter. I'm glad the blog is coming alive again. Facebook kind of took away from it. The letter has me smiling from ear to ear and remembering. That's a great thing. Love you guys to death and miss you a lot.

Brian Murphy (owner) said...

Hilarious!

Jaye said...

Wow, Kore! I totally remember that letter. And that stationery. And that trip to SoHo (and Job Lot) with Grandma. Total time warp. THANK YOU!