Thursday, October 28, 2010

I Dare You .... (No! I DON'T!)

Patcho, can you do this?   DON'T TRY IT!!

Emmett, I bet you can do this.  Don't even THINK about it!

3 comments:

Paul and Janis said...

AMAZING!! Jaye, thanks again for a great post but what about Paul? Why couldn't he jump off a cliff, tease a bull or do a triple flip off the edge of the Grand Canyon? Actually, a better question is whether or not you let any of your guys see the video. In not that many weeks the cousins will be in the wilds of Costa Rica and they can try all this stuff.

Francy said...

I think a video of the Flying Buddweiser/Murphys off the bridge in Combermere after Kieran's wedding should be included in this video. Now that was real daring do (derring do--whatever).

Anonymous said...

Hey Daddy, if you got such big cajones YOU DO IT.
Patch, Emmett + Paul