Franma has been on me to share more video. Here is a compilation of video I pulled off our camera. I've had to slow it down by a factor of ten so you can keep up :-)
Kieran, Great video! Is she as tall as she appears? Surprise, suprise. What a cutie. Now send us some real time videos so we can hear her real voice. Love you guys!
So cute!! Looks like she loves play group--or whatever that is. I love the head butt, Nadia--very effective. She sounds like Ethel Merman in fast time. And I get to see her soon! I'm going April 30 - May 11. Yay.
5 comments:
Kieran, you are a wacko, and that is one CUTE baby.
Nadia looks very much like her daddy. Please keep posting videos. I have been craving some Nadia (Italians too!).
Kieran, Great video! Is she as tall as she appears? Surprise, suprise. What a cutie. Now send us some real time videos so we can hear her real voice. Love you guys!
So cute!! Looks like she loves play group--or whatever that is. I love the head butt, Nadia--very effective. She sounds like Ethel Merman in fast time. And I get to see her soon! I'm going April 30 - May 11. Yay.
"Mothers' Day in LA" - sounds like the title of a bad movie. (Does anyone out there, except Francy and I, know who Ethel Merman is?)
Post a Comment