Saturday, April 10, 2010

Aaah, there's nothing like spending time with family on Easter...


The rest of the pictures from Easter are here. Before you go, a warning and a tirade of excuses for Mimi. First, the warning: when you see these pictures, you will want to come home immediately. By my count, you've got about a month and six days to wait before you see these dolled-up cuties in person. Next, the excuses: no, I did NOT get the picture you requested of all six grandchildren. There was napping to be done at various times, and eggs to be found, and did I mention that I hosted Easter brunch AND Easter dinner? Anyway, I think I made up for it (as usual) in quantity...

P.S. Pop, the ears are in the mail.

3 comments:

Paul and Janis said...

Jaye, Yor're a sweetie. Thanks so much for the pictures. We love the pictures because they are our grandkids but also because you are an amazing photographer.

Francy said...

Wonderful pictures, Jaye. You really are a fantastic photographer. And your subjects are pretty spectacular too. So we're up to 11 Great Cousins now, eh? What a riot it would be to see them all together.

Anonymous said...

Wow! How they are changing. I barely recognized Emmett and Patrick has changed shape, too. Kate is such a lady. You only have one baby now, Jaye. And fabulous cupcakes.
You could get lost in those eyes on Vivian Murphy. I'd love to see more of Alice!