WHAT AN AMAZING ALBUM!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great Album! I love ALL the pictures! The little ones are just edible they are so cute and it makes me miss all the big guys even more !!We missed a great weekend ! We have to find a way to make up for this ! K
Kama, you're so lucky to be able to spend time with the Amazing McLaughlin's! Those kids are so fantastic--and I love their parents too.We did have a blast though and often mentioned how much fun it would be for all of you to be there too.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
WHAT AN AMAZING ALBUM!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great Album! I love ALL the pictures! The little ones are just edible they are so cute and it makes me miss all the big guys even more !!
We missed a great weekend ! We have to find a way to make up for this !
K
Kama, you're so lucky to be able to spend time with the Amazing McLaughlin's! Those kids are so fantastic--and I love their parents too.
We did have a blast though and often mentioned how much fun it would be for all of you to be there too.
Post a Comment